• +91 9845303776
  • Presidency Zone 1

Now, low-rise buildings to face fire test

Henceforth, owners of nonhigh-rise buildings (structures between 10 and 15 metres height) would have to obtain a licence from the AP State Disaster Response and Fire Services department for their property. However, for the licence, property-owners have to pay a…